3401 Allen Parkway, Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77019


The circumstances of children and/or their parents may change after a divorce and orders relating to custody, possession and access, and child support may change as well. Changes such as a parent’s job relocation, a new marriage, a loss of employment , changes in the child’s needs or a teen wanting to live with the non custodial parent are all common scenarios which can occur post-divorce.

Changes in orders relating to children can be accomplished by reducing the agreement of the parents to a new order or changes can be made by the court after a hearing or trial. Our lawyers at Rita Lucido, P.C. have guided their clients through the negotiation process of agreed modifications and in contested litigation before a judge or jury.

If you feel your divorce decree needs to be modificed, call Rita Lucido, P.C. to discuss fees, services and to schedule a consultation. 713.527.0511.

Request a Consultation